GENERIC, MULTI-PURPOSE AND MODULAR INDUSTRIAL VACUUMS
The range of industrial vacuum cleaners of the BASIC line is built with the classic and conventional filtering systems known on the market, ie with the use of woven / non-woven polyester filters defined as pocket or star. This line of vacuum cleaners has the advantage of being suitable for many generic applications, but at the same time the disadvantage of being not very specific machines, especially in the case of vacuuming complex powders such as fine powders.
BASIC MODELS WBASIC MODELS W Thanks to the deflector it directs the liquid flow downwards avoiding wetting the filter.
BASIC MODELS BBASIC MODELS B The speed of the air and the entry into the container drum is higher than conventional central unions, favoring the cyclonic effect
To have a multipurpose aspirator, that is, suitable for the aspiration of any kind of material, be it dry or liquid, the choice of the type of nozzle prefers the central type inlet. This thanks to the deflector directs the flow of liquid downwards, avoiding wetting the filter. As for the suction of dust, it proves less effective than the tangential inlet as the deflector significantly slows down the flow of dust, which is more easily attracted to the filter.
The best configuration for dust extraction is the installation of the tangential type nozzle, as the speed of the air and the entry into the container drum is higher than conventional central nozzles favoring the cyclonic effect, therefore greater separation of the dust from the filter.
- Three-Phase turbine of 5,5 kW double stage, thermal protected
- Suitable for continuous utilization 24/7 free of maintenance
- Relief valve on series
- Multi-purpose Wet&Dry Vacuum
- Star filter available in different filter media and surface
- WT - Central Inlet with deflector
- Manual or semi-automatic on optional filter cleaning by shaking
- Sturdy manufacturing
- Modular trolley for interchangeable collection systems
- Version with 100-liter quick-release collection tank